~ Covid-19 ~
Welcome to the new normal. We want to make sure all of our clients feel safe when they arrive for their treatment.
This is what you can expect on arrival:
- Arrive on time for your treatment (I will not be able to take you any earlier), please wait in your car, or take a stroll down the Cregagh Road.
- I will contact you closer to your appointment time for a consultation over the phone.
- Sorry there will be no waiting area, you must attend your appointment on your own.
- Please only bring the essentials to your appointment.
- Upon arrival there will be hand sanitiser available throughout the studio, if you could remove your shoes at the bottom of the stairs and make your way up, there will be a toilet on your left at top of stairs, please use if needed.
- Before each appointment i will have fresh couch cover and towels. I will be cleaning down any hard surfaces. I have a Hepa air purifier, that will be on throughout the day to clean the air of any nasty germs.
- Face mask are mandatory from 10th August 2020, if you do not have one i can provide a disposable one for small fee.
** If you are experiencing any Covid- 19 symptoms please let us know and we can reschedule.**
~Deposit and Cancellation Policy ~